Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You may never see me again!




I've made an important decision. You may remember one of my New Year Decisions was that my house would be cleaner? I thought it would be easy! With all my new found free time! Who was I fooling?? It's actually been worse than ever, really really untidy and that's fine if you're into mess, but it makes me feel out of control and depressed. So after one too many unexpected drop ins that leave me blushing, my very important decision is that I will not get onto the computer unless the lounge and kitchen are clean. And if the play room and bathrooms aren't clean I won't stay online for more that half an hour. And if the bedrooms aren't clean then I won't stay online for more than and hour. I think that sounds pretty reasonable! If I make myself promise not to go online unless my house is spotless it just wont work, I think this way is far more do-able! Just to prove I'm living by my own plan, here's my kitchen and lounge.


Ok, so the lounge is a little messy, but the pile of stuff in the corner is a car seat that I'm sewing a new cover for tonight so I need it there under the sewing machine and a huge bag of goodies I'm taking to the market on Sunday. That's my defense and I'm sticking to it!




And now I think I better go. Obviously I'm on a half hour time limit at this point! Messy MESSY floor!





No comments:

Post a Comment