Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Miracle pie!


Miracle 1) it was made with the ingredients of a very bare pantry and fridge! It has torillas as the crust, and the filling is eggs, cheese, tzatziki, tomato, spring onion, parsley and zucchini. All the vegies were from my mum's garden, and as for the tzatziki, I was a little sceptical myself, but it needed bulking out a bit and my choices were the dip or mango yogurt! Anyway, it was yum, but miracle no 2) is the big one. RAINBOW ATE IT! Not just ate it but downed in quicker than I've ever seen her eat, then asked for more! She normally eats like a little bird, tiny amounts and vegies don't really come on to her list of edibles. Miracle 3) was when crystal finished but had left a circle of zucchini on her plate and Rainbow leaned over and grabbed it and shoved it in like she thought someone would stop her. I wonder if I can get away with cooking this pie every night? Tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment