Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello brother, Goodbye brother



My little brother - the one in the bottom two pics - has been living in Japan for the past 5 years or so. He's been back a couple of times on visits, but not enough for the girls to really know him. We missed him! But he's come home, and his lovely girlfriend is staying here too from Japan. Nice. Have the whole family in one spot. Yeah, for about 2 months! Now my older brother, the one in the top pic has moved to the USA to marry his girlfriend! One in, one out! I'm going to miss him, it sucks that the girls won't get to see him and their new Aunty very much at all. But I am happy for him, and I think he's going to have a great time over in the States, so that's the main thing. But man, I feel like the boring sibling, I'm just here, living in the same spot year after year! Well, we've been here for 3 years now and for a wandering gypsy like me that is huge! Aaagh! Need to do some traveling STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment