Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Technology my Friend!

Indigo flashing the peace
I don't normally post naked pics of my girls, but I think they're far enough away from the camera! Squint! This is camping in Warburton.
Baby bottoms don't count as naked pics. Rainbow near the river, this was the awesome scene that welcomed us from our tent. This is before the near drowning!
Crystal eating devonshire tea at a beautiful wedding in the hills.
Crystal just generally being adorable.




I'm not so good with technology. Really really quite pathetic actually. All the more pathetic since I work in an electrical store. Well, I just mastered bluetooth! Yay me! My phone died a horrible death in a bath of coffee a while back, so I got a shiny new phone, the most basic cheapo that money can buy. But now that we're in the future even the bottom of the range came with a camera and internet. Wow! I feel so futuristic, I wish I could go back in time and tell my childhood self that I would grow up and have a phone with internet, video and camera! I wouldn't have believed myself, especially since I would have no idea what future me meant by internet. So I've had this phone for a few months and have taken the odd photo, more now that my poor camera has passed into it's next life (toybox camera) but I had no idea how to get the photos off until my husband told me of the wonderful bluetooth. How. Freaking. Cool. I can beam my photos onto the computer! I feel so space agey! My husband just think I'm a tool for not already knowing I could do it. So here are some wonderfully fuzy phone pics. I think it's like 1.3 megapixels so not the clearest of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment