Sunday, October 3, 2010

365 project day 5


We had a bunny tragedy at our place, I went out to give them breakfast one morning and all but two were dead, and one of the ones that was alive was paralysed and so close to the end. I couldn't bring myself to put her down so I nursed her, basically all I could do was give her sugar water and keep her warm. Then a miracle! She completely recovered, she went from not being able to hold up her head to sitting but having tremors to bounding around the place like nothing happened! The other bunny that I thought was fine did die though so we only have this little baby left, so we took her to church for the blessing of the animals day. With the number of mozzies already around so far - and it's only spring - I have no idea how I'm going to keep her from getting another mozzie born illness, she's living inside now, but even so we don't have screens so I just squished a mozzie then. Hope she lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment