Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rained out

Aaaagh! Freaking weather again! Does this mean God is against Treehugging Tots? Does he not want little children everywhere caught up in a magical world of capes and crowns, flitting around in one of a kind dresses? Is He more a disposable nappy kind of guy who doesn't want my lovely mcn's to sell? Why God why??? Oh well. Market was cancelled. Rain has been pouring down since yesterday afternoon, and I knew this morning it just wasn't going to happen. But, disappointed as I am I'll be ok, the Easter market is not too far off and I want to get more online things happening. I just really wanted to watch kids come into our little stall and go "WOW!" with their big eyes, it's the best feeling! Plus we had little tables to set up with playdough and crayon cakes and I just had these visions of little kids playing furiously with our stuff. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment