Friday, March 26, 2010

Everybody cheer! It's holidays!

I love love love school holidays! Why must they only go for 2 weeks? Today is the first day of the holidays, so my head is swimming with all of the plans for good times. Tomorrow is dance class all morning, then I'm thinking we'll go for a drive to town, I have to do a few boring things but we'll mix it up with a trip to the beach or the Botanical Gardens. I've got a few easy crafty ideas - we need some placemats so we might make some together, maybe drawing or sewing or glueing some things together then laminating them, who knows, we'll see where our creating takes us! Plus a few other craft projects, we'll do a couple of trips to Melbourne, I'm fairly desperate to hit Ikea, Indigo wants to go to the museum, Crystal wants to go to the Aquarium. I want to eat at my favourite vegetarian restaurant. Or maybe go to Collingwood Children's Farm followed by lunch at Lentil as Anything. I don't know, I just know it has to involve yum vegetarian food! Indigo already has a couple of sleepovers booked, and we scored some free movie tickets so I'll have to see what's playing (and appropriate!) I'm hoping to catch up with friends, and do as much of this as I can:



Indigo made her own face masks and treated us all. I think the main ingredients were sorbelene, essential oil, crushed lavender and the ash from some nag champa. It actually was great and felt awesome! I didn't have the heart to tell her that traditionally you have slices of cucumber on your eyes not zucchini... but the zucchini was still refreshing and cool! Maybe she's on to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment