Friday, January 29, 2010

Pay it Forward!


I love these blog sharing episodes! I got this one off April's blog http://april-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/ it's a cool blog, check it out some time!
As per the rules I am now reposting the offer here -


■I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 people who comment on this post.
■I have 365 days in which to do it
■What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well ~ you must also pay it forward. Write up a little pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.

Now the real test! To actually see if anyone reads my blog! I'm scared!




2 comments:

  1. hi there pick me pick me : ) i love reading blogs and stumbled across yours on another one i frequent thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I was giving up hope! It's all yours Sarah, want to email me your address? My email is nermylama@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete