Friday, October 9, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to you, and welcome to me! This is my first venture into the blog world, a step that I'm taking mainly so that I can focus on all that is going on rather than getting swept along without paying attention to the scenery.

At the moment I'm a 29 year old mother of 3 girls, the older wants to remain anonymous (smart girl, already thinking of the potential for embarrassment later) so she made up names for all 3 of them, just to keep it fair. So she's decided that she's Indigo, middle sister is Crystal and little one is Rainbow. I work part time for a big electrical computer and furniture store, and I'm sick of the conflict I have with this - all the excess and the endless need for upgrading and putting everything on credit and finance, so I'm hoping to leave it all behind for something more fulfilling - making homemade toys, cloth nappies, and household products with my sister in law. We aim to focus on sustainable, beautiful and natural items that are a blessing to use. No more plastic consumables for us! We are having our first market stall in a month, I'm very excited! And within a couple of weeks we are setting up a table at my niece's kinder so hopefully some little children (other than our own!) will be enjoying playing with our crystal wands, capes, crowns and more before too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment