Thursday, January 6, 2011

Luna Park


The obligatory standing in the mouth shot
Rainbow loved the airplane ride
Indigo on the ferris wheel
Crystal in front of the purple rollercoaster that changed it all for her

We went to Luna Park! It was so fantastically wonderful, I love theme parks. I am such a ride fanatic, the scarier and more likely to kill me the better. We haven't been to any shows or theme parks in years so I wasn't sure who the girls would take after, me the Queen of Rides, or my husband, the Queen of standing at the base of the ride holding our bag of stuff. Turns out they're more like me. Indigo is crazy, she has NO fear, the scarier the better! Rainbow was too short for most of the scary rides, but the scenic rollercoaster that I thought would have her crying she just loved, I kept looking at her after the scary bits and asking her if she was ok and she'd be there beaming and nodding at me. Crystal was a bit scared at the start, she went on two scary rides where she clung on for dear life and cried, so she had a break until she saw a cool purple rollercoaster she wanted to try, which she loved so after going on that a few times she wanted to try the scary rides again and loved them! I was so proud of her for overcoming her fear, it wouldn't have been a big deal at all if she wanted to stick to the safe non scary rides but she was determined and she ended up loving it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment