Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning, which as usual began with me staring at the presents under the tree (and in front of the piano this year!) thinking "Wake up girls! Wake up NOW!" while they sleep and sleep and sleep.

New bikes, woo!

My husband took these photos, I don't know how he managed to get no pics of her actual bike, one pic of her head and one of her body! Best leave the photography to me dear :)


I love it, I know it's not cool to love Christmas, I know I should be blase and call it Giftmas and only give the kids thoughtful handmade presents but I don't, I love Christmas, I love giving the girls presents and I love the whole tradition of it all. I like eating hot roasts on summer days! What can I say, I'm old fashioned. I didn't take many photos because I was busy enjoying it all, the girls had a great morning and they love all their gifts, especially the bikes, they are bike crazy and their old ones were all really broken and too small for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment