Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What would you do if you had no fear?


So what would I do if I had no fear? I can't tell you! Not that I don't want to, not that I won't, I will, and I'm bursting out of my seams to tell, but I can't. Ducks must be aligned.

And I'm not doing it because I have no fear of it, I have plenty, horrible fears both rational and irrational. I'm fearful that I'm going to disappoint some people (so many people :( but it's inevitable) I'm fearful that I can't hack it, I'm fearful that I'm going to damage my children, I'm fearful that I'm selfish, I'm fearful that it's all going to go horribly tragically wrong, I'm fearful that I don't know what I'm getting in to, I'm fearful that the bubble will burst, I'm fearful most of all I think that the fantasy is going to be just that, and that the new reality will be even more crap than the current reality but it will be too late. I'm fearful that I'm going to lose all I have and hold dear, and that I can't get it back.

HEAVY STUFF!!!! So here's a picture that makes me smile. Indigo in 'I'm a hippy, peace man' mode, yet she's blurred out Crystal in the background! Peace and Love doesn't extend to little sisters don't you know?

Oh, and tiny little footnote, I'm quite embarrassed to add, little Jemima our cat had kittens today. I know, I know, irresponsible pet owner me, I was planning to get her de-sexed I swear! I really was, she beat me to it though! It's her one and only litter, promise and I'll make sure they get good homes. Pictures to follow but they are four sweet little babies! They're going to be heaps of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment