Friday, November 26, 2010

Had for $14


Now I'm back in the spend spend SPEND mode (just kidding, I'm being very good really, the no spend challenge really did change how I use my money) I went op shopping yesterday. I'm very lucky that there's no op shops near by because I could seriously do this all day every day, I LOVE the hunt. This lot is surprisingly from a Salvos, and a new Salvos at that, I went in expecting majorly overpriced stock like you usually get with those guys, but this one is a goodie, I'll be back many times here! You can't really see in the pic but I got sixteen clothing items as well as a doll (who looks familiar, I'm thinking it's a Madeline? Rainbow won't know, but it's cute anyway) that is going to be put away for Christmas, she's sitting on a sewing kit, again is going to be for Christmas, I'll stock it up and give it to Indigo, an animal cage - that red wicker thing, which is awesome, I've been looking for one and this is the coolest one I've ever seen, I was sure I was going to have to get an ugly plastic model, this one looks great and is the perfect size for the cats or the rabbit when I need to take them to the vet, and lastly the big cane basket which is what I've been looking for to store shoes near the front door. Not thrilled with the color, I'll live with it for a bit and maybe paint it, but it's huge, perfect for all our shoes. I'm so happy that this lot only came to $14, I did a double take when the cashier told me!

No comments:

Post a Comment