Monday, November 1, 2010

Pox on us and random things


Indigo has chicken pox now, again for the second time! What's with that? I thought we escaped with only Crystal getting them but nope, the minute we got back into society Indigo gets all spotty. She has it so bad, I feel really sorry for her. All over her face and body plus on her tonsils and all through her mouth. She's miserable, poor dear.

The positive is that it's made the no spend challenge a breeze! I spent $1.74 on soap, I count that as spending not groceries because I got the soap to do felting so it wasn't a necessary purchase. But that's it! Other than that it's only been food and petrol, I'm quite proud! I've walked past op shops and not gone in and I've thought about purchases and then not gotten them, I'm ace! The huge huge pay off is that I put an extra $300 on my debt and have money sitting around the day before pay day - RARE! So that's good, although I confess I am looking forward to it being over so that I can get some plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment