Monday, November 15, 2010

I pretty much suck

At the no spend challenge! I can't remember when my month is up, I can't remember what I've spent cash on and I can't be stuffed trying to figure it all out! To be fair I think I've basically done well. I've stopped spending for the sake of it, I haven't gone into an op shop for ages (well, ONCE last week, I spent $20, I know I know, that's way too much!) but I feel like it was valuable to get me really thinking about my buying habits and I have become more aware of it. But I'm done now! I'm not going to go nuts but on Thursday I am going to go op shopping in a big way, Indigo has this habit of growing like a weed and she doesn't have any bigger sisters to pass things down to her, so she needs new shoes (I'll probably get those new, but I've been lucky getting brand new shoes at oppys before so I'll have a hunt) and new summer clothes. And I'm really looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment