Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sleeping ALONE!

I can dream can't I? Maybe, if I ever actually get to fall asleep!

I DO love co-sleeping. I do. I love the cuddles, I love watching them sleep, I love having a ready made hot water bottle. But sometimes it would be nice to have a little personal space. So last night I decided to sleep on the couch - our couches are big and soft and oh so comfy. But pretty soon I woke up with not one but two little bodies lying on top of me. So I managed to wiggle out from under them and left them sleeping there and snuck off to find an empty single bed. The only free one was our beautiful but crazy narrow antique bed, but it would do. Until I woke up with little Rainbow trying to squeeze not next to me but UNDER me and wanting to feed. Boo, so very uncomfortable! And so was the pattern of my night, I would move, drop off to sleep and then wake to somebody squishing me or sitting on my hair or telling me to move over, aaagh! I know one day I'm going to look back and miss these days so much, but tonight I think I'm going to drag a mattress into the walk in robe. They'll never find me there. Muhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment