Friday, September 3, 2010

Idea thief...

Stealing this from Simple Kids.
Outside my window... dark cold and windy - but not raining for once!
I am thinking... about tidying the study but I might watch tv instead :)
I am thankful for... lovely friends and phenomenal children
From the kitchen... pocket bread pizza, inspired by my own blog!
From the play room…there's lots of clean washing ready to hang up
I am going... to enjoy my weekend with my family
I am reading... The power of a praying wife
I am hoping ... that the girls will be asleep soon!
I am hearing... Rainbow calling out to Indigo "DOG! DOOOOOOOG!" because Indigo is pretending to be her pet
Around the house... So much needs to be done
A few plans for the rest of the week … the first half - cleaning like a mad woman. The second half - playing with my fantastic interstate visitors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment