Thursday, September 30, 2010

blogger you suck

The world is conspiring against me! Yes, I have been watching far too much Glee, and yes I'm channeling the spirit of Rachel Berry, but again, THE WORLD IS CONSPIRING AGAINST ME!
So here's how it goes:
Start blog. All is good
Camera dies. Very sad. Don't blog much without pictures
Figure out I can upload photos from my mobile. Happy, although photos are dodgy quality wise
Get new camera. Happier still, crystal clear pictures
Go to Perth, lose camera cable, can't upload photos. Very sad
Get new computer, can't upload photos from my phone anymore. Sadder still.
Get new camera. Hopefully better quality this time, sick of shit cameras breaking on me.
BLOGGER BECOMES TOTALLY FUCKED UP AND WON'T LET ME ADD PHOTOS. Screw you blogger! I think it's all my fault but go to the help section and sure enough, there's lots of other people yelling at blogger too. Go back to the old easy way of uploading photos, and stop stuffing me around! AAARGH! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment