Sunday, August 15, 2010

Poor little blog

I still can't get photos off my camera onto the computer! And I just struggle to blog without photos! Booo. Things are still flowing along here at Treehugging Tots Central, children are growing and playing, I am still tiredly dragging myself behind them! I've been rearranging the house which is a long and messy process, and is maybe 3/4 of the way finished, I have to get a bit of cleaning mojo to keep plodding away with it! We've really really been growing out of this space, but since we aren't going anywhere we have to make it work! So the solution is that instead of us having the master bedroom, dd1 having her own room at the back of the house and dd2 & 3 sharing the middle room, we've jugged it so that the master bedroom is for all three of the girls to share (sniff, I lost my ensuite) the middle bedroom is the much needed study, with the treadmill, the tv and the computer, and when I find the perfect table MY SEWING SPACE!!!! Which makes losing my ensuite worth it, and the bed room at the back of the house is now ours. It's actually working very very well, the girls always ended up sharing beds anyway so it's just cut out some dead space. HOPEFULLY one day in the near future I'll have some photos to show you! Well I can dream can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment