Tuesday, April 13, 2010

look what I have!


Sorry for the lack of posts, will be brief as I have a feverish 2 year old asleep on my shoulder. I'm pretty lucky that she hardly ever gets sick, I would not want to deal with green boogers more than once every second year!

I GOT A NEW CAMERA!!! NO MORE FUZZIES!! Some clear pics for blogland:

Rainbow and Crystal at a party with their cousins
Rainbow climbing high in a tree, trying to get up to where her sisters are
Indigo and Crystal tree climbing.

I've realised most of my awesome photos I need to rotate, and I can't do it on the program I'm using! Will have to edit them and put them up next time!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been climbing trees for ages! Looking at these pictures makes me want to climb right away!

    PS- Thats a very nice picture of Rainbow =)

    ReplyDelete