Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello Kitty Bento



How fun is bento? Bento almost almost makes up for the hollow feelings I have sending Crystal to school every day (why won't she homeschool, waaah!) It's so addictive too, plus now I've set the benchmark there's no way she'll go back to eating the same old rice cakes and a piece of fruit crap I've been serving for the last two years.

Fruit snack, grapes, pretty cut out watermelon and cherries
Hello kitty - a cheese sandwich with nori eyes and whiskers, a meat bow (ew) and a corn nose. And yes I had to open a tin of corn to get that nose. But we ate it the rest the next day so it's all good. Plus some little weetbix, some banana cake and some sugar snap peas.

How fun is bento? Bento almost almost makes up for the hollow feelings I have sending Crystal to school every day (why won't she homeschool, waaah!) It's so addictive too, plus now I've set the benchmark there's no way she'll go back to eating the same old rice cakes and a piece of fruit crap I've been serving for the last two years.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome thing to do. Brighten up any crappy school day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bento box!! Particularly the Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete