Sunday, November 1, 2009

We have a display!

Crystal modeling the mehtai hanging out with her cousin Lily
Ribbon twirlers and capes are so much fun! I love the twirlers, they have a little bell attached that tinkle as you run around waving them (yes I know this because I run around waving them, Crystal and Rainbow were lucky to pry these ones off me)
Re-useable sandwich wraps - so much better than clingwrap!

After a lot of hard work and preparation, Treehugging Tots has it's first display up at my niece's kinder! Now I'm just nervously waiting to see if anyone will actually order anything, I'll be so upset if out of 56 families there is not one single order. I know if I saw our products I'd want to buy them, I'm just hoping other people feel that way too. We have cloth nappies, wands (with real crystals as the tip) ribbon twirlers, capes, crowns, pencil rolls, fairy skirts, mehtais and re-useable sandwich wraps. At least if no one buys it I have Birthday and Christmas presents for the girl's friends for a while!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks beautiful. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get orders!!
    I've just had a lovely time browsing through your blog, it's wonderful! I will visit here often:)

    ReplyDelete